Are you asking the right questions?
This is a full day event designed to improve your brand health tracker.
In a small group of up to 10 people, we work through a brand tracking questionnaire from start to finish. This can be either your current tracker questionnaire or the Category Buyer Memory (CBM) tracker template. This session can be conducted in person or online, with Professor Jenni Romaniuk.
For each question we examine what it is measured, when and how wording matters, how responses from category buyers are collected, how to analyse the data and the common mistakes that are made. This includes measurement areas such as:
- Brand awareness
- Brand attributes
- Brand attitudes
- Mental Availability
We also cover data collection frequency, sampling issues and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). All key areas you need to better track brand health. This is an opportunity to improve how you measure, collect and analyse data and align your team on this key area of measurement.
What to expect:
- Training in the latest knowledge of questionnaire design and metrics
- The updated/new brand health questionnaire
- Excel examples of calculations as needed
- A presentation deck of key points covered in the session
- A copy of the book Better Brand Health for all participants
- A tailored presentation deck that can be shared with the wider team to highlight and explain changes made.
The following templates for a Category Buyer Mindset (CBM) tracking questionnaire and a Mental Advantage Analysis, are designed drawing on best practices for metrics and measurement that are outlined in Professor Jenni Romaniuk’s book Better Brand Health: Measures and Metrics for a How Brands Grow World.